Wednesday 7 September 2011

Gin 'needed' rescuing

Today I had to rescue my poor pathetic cat.

We had scary winds and heavy rain. It was bound to happen at some point and because we had very sunny weather last week so I was expecting this week to be a bit on the glum side. What happened was my cat spent most of the day inside and I guess his bladder must have been full. So he went out when the rain had stopped for a bit.

It was just his luck that the rain returned with a vengence. I went into my garden with a rain poncho and an umbrella to save him as the silly cat had huddled himself underneath our fir tree at the end of the garden. To get to him, I had to squeeze under our cherry tree and when I finally reach him, he gives me this poor pathetic me-ooowwww. I offered to carry him but he ran back to the house leaving me in the rain. Soaking wet. Well I guess my help wasn't needed!
Cat in Bag
"are you calling ME pathetic?"
Next time I won't go and look for his sorry bum!

No comments:

Post a Comment